Thursday, August 24, 2017

Blog Elul: Search

I'm  searching for answers. Both physically and metaphysically. I'm on a search to find what made my health so bad for a few weeks. By God's grace, they seem to have found a cause (stupid gallbladder), but the search involved numerous doctors and arguments and tests of all kinds. All I'm saying is that the search may be rewarding, but it's not always pleasant, especially for those of us who live with health issues. So I want to offer a prayer for those who are searching, whether it be emotionally, spiritually or physically:

May you search
May you find your way
May you live and love for yet another day
May you remember that on days when the search is hard
It's okay to just stay still, the search will go on tomorrow

May we search for love and peace
And find them in our hearts
May we be, hand in hand
Searching for justice
Throughout the land




No comments:

Post a Comment